WHAT'S HAPPENING AT LEIBY'S
Support Local Organizations
During the month of March, for each purchase of one of our Cakes or Pies, we will be donating $1.00 to a local charitable organization.
March's decided donation recipient:
WE ARE OPENING FOR DINE-IN ON MONDAY, JUNE 22nd
We want to extend our deepest gratitude to our amazing customers for their tremendous support during the shutdown. You have helped us to continue to operate and support our employees during these challenging times, and we are all excited to welcome you back and see your smiling faces again.
As we resume our Dine-In operations, there will be a few changes to our business.
Business hours will be: 11:00am - 10:00pm (Hot food until 9:00pm) every day.
We will be offering our full Lunch and Dinner menu. Weekly specials will resume.
We will not be serving breakfast at this time.
- We will have a reduced capacity, and you may be waiting longer to be seated
- While waiting, please maintain a safe distance out of respect for others
- If you are concerned about long lines, please call to inquire about current waiting times
- We are not permitted to seat groups larger than 10 guests
- Groups of 5-10 are strongly encouraged to make reservations
While this means we will not be open for Dine-In over the holiday weekend, we also recognize that we've had to forego many holidays. Instead, we are discussing the possibility of having a "Parents Day" special one day during the summer.
Upcoming Business Hours
Below is a listing of scheduled dates that will effect our business hours. Please check back and follow our Facebook for updates.
Saturday, July 4th - Open Normal Hours
LOCATION & CONTACT